Hello,

        The GPFS Day of the HPCXXL conference is confirmed for Thursday,
September 28th. Here is an updated URL, the agenda and registration are still
being put together
http://hpcxxl.org/summer-2017-meeting-september-24-29-new-york-city/
<http://hpcxxl.org/summer-2017-meeting-september-24-29-new-york-city/>. The
GPFS Day will require registration, so we can make sure there is enough room
(and coffee/food) for all attendees —however, there will be no registration fee
if you attend the GPFS Day only.

        I’ll send another update when the agenda is closer to settled.

Cheers,
Kristy