From: gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org
[mailto:gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org] On Behalf Of Jan-Frode
Myklebust
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 7:23 AM
To: gpfsug main discussion list <gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org>
Subject: Re: [gpfsug-discuss] Is GPFS starting NSDs automatically?

Note: External Email
________________________________
If you do a "mmchconfig restripeOnDiskFailure=yes", such a callback will be
added for node-join events. That can be quite useful for stretched clusters,
where you want to replicate all blocks to both locations, and this way recover
automatically.

  -jf

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Oesterlin, Robert