Replied to Frank directly.

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance

From: <gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org> on behalf of Frank N Lee
<fran...@us.ibm.com>
Date: Friday, February 9, 2018 at 5:30 AM
To: gpfsug main discussion list <gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [gpfsug-discuss] Call for presentations - US Spring
2018 Meeting - Boston, May 16-17th

Bob,
Can you provide your email or shall I just reply here?

Frank

Frank Lee, PhD
IBM Systems
314-482-5329 | @drfranknlee

From:        "Oesterlin, Robert" <robert.oester...@nuance.com>
To:        gpfsug main discussion list <gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org>
Date:        02/08/2018 02:35 PM
Subject:        [gpfsug-discuss] Call for presentations - US Spring 2018
Meeting -        Boston, May 16-17th
Sent by:        gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org

We’re finalizing the details for the Spring 2018 User Group meeting, and we
need your help!

I’ve you’re interested in presenting at this meeting (it will be a full 2
days), then contact me and let me know what’s you’d like to talk about. We’re
always looking for presentations on how you are using Scale (GPFS) in your
business or project, tools that help you do your job, performance
challenges/solutions – or anything else. Also looking for ideas on breakout
sessions. We’re probably looking at talks of about 30 mins each.

Drop me a note if you’d like to present. Exact details on the event location
will be available in a few weeks. We’re hoping to keep it as close to BioIT
World in downtown Boston.

Bob Oesterlin

Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance

SSUG Co-principal