Agenda work for the US Spring meeting is still underway and in addition to
Bob’s request below, let me ask you to comment on what you’d like to hear about
from IBM developers, and/or other topics of interest. Even if you can’t attend
the event, feel free to contribute ideas as the talks will be posted online
after the event. Just reply to the list to generate any follow-on discussion or
brainstorming about topics.

Best,
Kristy

Kristy Kallback-Rose