From:        "Simon Thompson (IT Research Support)" <s.j.thomp...@bham.ac.uk>
To:        "gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org" <gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org>
Date:        03/06/2018 06:55 PM
Subject:        [gpfsug-discuss] tscCmdPortRange question
Sent by:        gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org

We are looking at setting a value for tscCmdPortRange so that we can apply firewalls to a small number of GPFS nodes in one of our clusters.

The docs don’t give an indication on the number of ports that are required to be in the range. Could anyone make a suggestion on this?

It doesn’t appear as a parameter for “mmchconfig -i”, so I assume that it requires the nodes to be restarted, however I’m not clear if we could do a rolling restart on this?

Thanks

gpfsug-discuss mailing list
gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org