HI

We have few customers than have 2 Sites (Active/Active using SS
replication) + 3rd site as Quorum Tie Breaker node.

1) Spectrum Scale 4.2.3.x
2) Lenovo x3650 -M4 connect via FC to SVC (Flash900 as external storage)
3) We run all tests before deliver the system to customer Production.

Main items to take into account :
1) What is the latecny you have between the 2 main sites ?
2) What network bandwidth between the 2 sites ?
3) What is the latency to the 3rd site from each site ?
4) Which protocols plan to be used ? Do you have layer2 between the 2
sites , or layer 3 ?
5) Do you plan to use dedicated network for GPFS daemon ?
Regards

Yaron Daniel
 94 Em Ha'Moshavot Rd

Storage Architect