Hi Dave,
thanks for the answer. Sorry when I mentioned NFS I was not talking about CES
service, but the NFS server that export the HOME filesystem to the gateway AFM.

________________________________
From: gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org
[gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org] on behalf of Abhishek Dave
[abhis...@in.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:38 AM
To: gpfsug main discussion list
Subject: Re: [gpfsug-discuss] AFM and SELinux

Hi,

SELinux is officially not supported with AFM & ADR as of now. Support will be
added in upcoming release.

May i know if you are using kernel nfs or Ganesha and on which release? In my
opinion Kernel NFS should work.

Thanks,
Abhishek, Dave

[Inactive hide details for "Dorigo Alvise (PSI)" ---08/12/2019 06:40:34
PM---Dear GPFS users, does anybody know if AFM behaves c]"Dorigo Alvise (PSI)"
---08/12/2019 06:40:34 PM---Dear GPFS users, does anybody know if AFM behaves
correctly if the AFM gateway has SELinux "Disabled