Hello GPFS Experts,

Say, is there any way to disable a particular NSD server outside of shutting
down GPFS on the server, or shutting down the entire cluster and removing the
NSD server from the list of NSD servers?

I'm finding that TSM activity on one of our NSD servers is stifling IO traffic
through the server and resulting in intermittent latency for clients. If we
could restrict cluster IO from going through this NSD server, we might be able
to minimize or eliminate the latencies experienced by the clients while TSM
activity is ongoing.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Oluwasijibomi (Siji) Saula

HPC Systems Administrator  /  Information Technology

Research 2 Building 220B / Fargo ND 58108-6050

p: 701.231.7749 / www.ndsu.edu<http://www.ndsu.edu/>

[cid:image001.gif@01D57DE0.91C300C0]