Thanks to everyone who completed our cloud survey.   For those that have not had a chance, it will be live through January 18th.  He is a repost of link.

----- Original message -----
From: Theodore Hoover Jr/Poughkeepsie/IBM
To: gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org
Subject: Spectrum Scale Cloud Online Survey
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2020 1:46 PM

  • Spectrum Scale Cloud Workloads Online Survey
    Dear User
             This is a brief survey from Spectrum Scale team. Please answer few questions about your use of Spectrum scale and your overall cloud strategy.

    Your answers can make a difference !! Answers you give us will be used to help our team discover and prioritize the future direction of the product.
  • Please help us to improve Spectrum Scale with your feedback

    ibm.biz/Bdq77D