Am 22.11.2010 12:47, schrieb Daniel Kim:
> Hi, All.
>
> I'm trying to attach 2nd HDD with different iscsi target from gPXE
> before boot starts.
> E.g, boot Windows XP(C:) from target 1 and register 2nd HDD(D:) from
> target 2.
>
> I know it's possible to configure multiple LUNs but I need to connect
> to different iscsi target.
> Any comment and help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Daniel!

I see two cases:

1. Your booting OS want to have a second (iSCSI-)Harddisk. This is
normally done by the booting OS, not from gpxe.

2. You will boot different OSses attached by iSCSI. This is normally
done by creating a boot-menu in i.e. pxelinux.cfg/default. Here you can
place the different iSCSI-connectors for booting.

Whats the difference in your case?

Hth,

Oliver