Reverting to plain text (although I think unicode) for archive/search
and in case the mail gets blocked by the mail server.

2011/3/29 何闯 <justhechu...@163.com>

> >If you could provide a reference, perhaps some light can be shed on
> >the topic.  Pictures might do but the addition of other configuration
> >details (even by links to web pages) would help more solidly determine
> >the situation behind what you have seen.
> >
> >--
> >-Gene
>
> What I want is like this effect in gPXE:
>
> 1. AoE 启动
> 2.iSCSI 启动
> 3.HTTP 启动
>
> please choose: [1~3]
>
> sample pictures:

Thanks for the picture.  Along the bottom it plainly states "GFXBOOT".
 Knowing what the other Syslinux menu systems look like, I'm pretty
sure it's not one of those.  gPXE does not really have an end-user
selection system however it does load PXELINUX rather easily and
PXELINUX can provide a menu through menu.c32/vesamenu.c32/gfxboot.c32
(or the cmenu system).

2011/3/30 何闯 <justhechu...@163.com>

> If possible, I want do something for this.
> Please give me suggestions on how to achieve that.
> yours,
> soforth

To achieve what you see in that picture though network booting, the
sequence would be gPXE (loaded from local media, including a ROM, or
via PXE) loading PXELINUX loading gfxboot.c32 with any needed parts.
You'll want to look at gpxecmd.c32 (the COM32 module to issue commands
back to gPXE like sanboot) and you'll really want a recent version of
the Syslinux package (either a testing version of 4.04-pre14 or 3.86;
older 4.xx have a bug solved in recent testing versions).  There have
been several enhancements to gfxboot.c32 since 3.86 that would lean me
towards 4.04-pre* (hopefully 4.04 will be released soon).

See http://syslinux.zytor.com

--
-Gene