Hi Tomas,

We have just updated ROM-o-matic to include IPv6 configuration
options, and a commit has been pushed to the git repository that will
allow you to enable or disable IPv6 settings.

If you use ROM-o-matic, just tick NET_PROTO_IPV6 and IPV6_CMD and you
should be ready to test IPv6. Alternatively, if you compile from
source, you will need to uncomment/define NET_PROTO_IPv6 and IPV6_CMD
in src/config/general.h.

I will be updating the wiki page shortly with this information.

Cheers,

Matthew