Hello Ben,

Try the following:

gPXE> initrd http://ip-address/gpxe/initrd
gPXE> kernel "ramdisk_blocksize=4096 initrd=/gpxe/initrd
root=/dev/ram0 ramdisk_size=144000000 console=ttyS3 splash=silent
vga=791"
gPXE> boot

Kernel "appends" go after the kernel filename, and your initrd can be
downloaded before or after the kernel, but both have to be downloaded
before gPXE will pass control to your downloaded kernel, via the
"boot" command.

Also, the "chain" command can be used in lieu of "kernel," as a method
of downloading a kernel and executing it ("booting" it) immediately.

Cheers,
Andrew Bobulsky