From: gpxe-boun...@etherboot.org [mailto:gpxe-boun...@etherboot.org] On Behalf
Of Daniel García
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 09:27
To: gpxe@etherboot.org
Subject: Re: [gPXE] Windows XP just reboots all time in the logo screen

Hi again,

I've upgraded to iPXE and to the new version of sanbootconf too, but I'm
getting the same error: the client machines conects to the iscsi target and
starts booting windows xp, until it reboots itself, giving a 0x00007b error in
the WinDbg.

I attach the WinDbg output file. I'd appreciate any kind of help. I've been
looking hard for any solution, but I found nothing...

Daniel.

El 4 de octubre de 2011 13:51, Daniel García <abuelanders...@gmail.com>