Hello Gene,
Thanks for your reply.
Sorry, I am not catching your mean.  Here I have no DHCP server, and my
client which I want to boot from gpxe cannot get any ip address, so how can
I set my client, then connect remote server which store kernel. Does there
has a command or in script I can type ip address for that client, like
ifconfig under unix/linux. After I config ip, then I can connect server and
get anything I want.

Thanks,
yixuan