Hello Jonathan,

I suggest first trying disabling the NIC in the BIOS of the machine...
but depending on the machine, that doesn't always work.

After gPXE loads, the Autoboot process will try the NICs it finds in
the order that they're enumerated: net0, net1 .... netN.  If you use
an embedded script that specifically opens, DHCPs net1 (thereby
skipping net0), and boots net1/${filename}, you should get the
behavior that you want.  I'd write out the script here in the email
for you... but I can't quite remember the syntax this early in the
morning.  I need more coffee :D

Cheers,
Andrew Bobulsky