#!gpxe
ifstat
set net0/ip <host IP>
set net0/gateway <gw address>
set net0/netmask <netmask>
set net0/dns <DNS address>
ifopen net0
initrd http://<rhn satellite
address>/images/ks-rhel-x86_64-server-6-64/initrd.img
chain http://<rhn satellite
address>/images/ks-rhel-x86_64-server-6-64/vmlinuz ks=http://<rhn
satellite>/linux/rhel64/kickstart/ics-5.3.0.nolvm.ks

And while you're at it, try iPXE, the maintained successor to gPXE...
http://www.ipxe.org

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Steve <szem...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to automate the server build using gPXE without having DHCP
> server running on the network.
> The following configuration I came up so far
>
> #!gpxe
> ifstat
> set net0/ip <host IP>
> set net0/gateway <gw address>
> set net0/netmask <netmask>
> set net0/dns <DNS address>
> ifopen net0
> kernel http://<rhn satellite
> address>/images/ks-rhel-x86_64-server-6-64/vmlinuz
> initrd http://<rhn satellite
> address>/images/ks-rhel-x86_64-server-6-64/initrd.img
> boot
>
> The server boots fine by downloading and running the kernel images, but
> unable to figure how to add the kickstart configuration file to this config.
> I tried to add as a 'boot' parameter, but it didn't start to install the
> binaries.
>
> e.g.
>
> boot  ks=http://<rhn satellite>/linux/rhel64/kickstart/ics-5.3.0.nolvm.ks
>
> Thank you in advance!
> Regards,
>
> Steve

There is never time enough to do it right, but there always seems to be
enough time to do it again.