Ok I will think about that.  Talk to you in 2 weeks.
I will send you a mail with the key features (implemented and planned :-) )

On 9/19/06, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On 9/19/06, Christophe Lombart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I will not be present but we can prepare this presentation together.
> Let me know when you need help.

Great, thanks! I'll be busy travelling the next week, so the week
after (first week of October) is better. It's just a 5 minute
lightning talk, with no slides or anything, so a list of key points to
describe is probably good enough. Ideas on how to best summarize the
various aspects of the project are very much welcome. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--
Yukatan - http://yukatan.fi/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]