Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Dear Committers,
>
> Following the recent discussion in the general incubation mailing list
> (see [1] ), I would like to start a vote to nominate Jukka Zitting as
> new mentor for the Graffito project. Due to his activities in the
> Jackrabbit project (Chair & developer) and his incubation experience
> with Jackrabbit, he will be a great help for our team. Jukka is also
> imply in the new JCR specification as a member of the expert group.
>
> As you can see in the mailing archive and in our jira issues, Jukka
> has already send us  patches, comments and advises.
>

> So please, make a vote to nominate Jukka as a new Graffito mentor.
>

> Here is my vote : +1

I don't believe a vote is really necessary but Jukka definitely gets my +1.

I believe he can be a much more effective mentor than myself given the
current evolution of the codebase towards JCR and my own limited
availability.
Of course, I'll continue to be involved with Graffito but I'm very happy
Jukka has volunteered to help move the project forward.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://portals.apache.org/