On 9/21/06, Christophe Lombart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This project is not always clear for some people.

Please don't take wrong my personal opinions on this subject, I hope
you to take it as constructive feedback. I think that the project
goals sometimes are not clear because the framework part is unbalanced
with the end user part. I think graffito stands somewhere between a
framework for developers and an app for end users and the framework
constraints and indirection layers seem to be priorized over end user
features.  I think that most users who look for a CMS are mostly
interested in feature richness.

br,
edgar