On 10/9/06, Ruchi Goel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
   I  have
 class A {
String path = "/test";
     Collection links =   new ArrayList();

public Collection getLinks()
  return links;
}

public void setLinks(Collection links){
   this.links = links;
}

mapping file as follows:

<graffito-jcr>
<class-descriptor className="com.sun.portal.cms.A"
jcrNodeType="nt:unstructured" discriminator="false" >
<!-- Field-descriptor is used to map simple attributes to jcr property -->
    <field-descriptor fieldName="path" path="true" />
    <collection-descriptor fieldName="links" jcrName="links"
elementClassName="java.lang.String" />

</class-descriptor>
</graffito-jcr>

I want  DefaultCollectionConverterImpl to be used when I try
persistenceManager.insert(a);.
While debugging , I see in DefaultCollectionConverterImpl , the line
 ClassDescriptor elementClassDescriptor =
mapper.getClassDescriptorByClass(
ReflectionUtils.forName(collectionDescriptor.getElementClassName()));
returns null

.

However, I do not face any problem if I use collectionConverter :
MultiValueCollectionConverter..

Is there anything I am missing ?

Help appreciated.
Thanks,
Ruchi

It looks like it is looking for another BeanConverter instead.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to the sourcecode right now to
check what is wrong or if it is supposed to work this way.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.