On 4/25/07, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On 4/23/07, Christophe Lombart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> tha's ok now. We can move the code.

OK, thanks. I've now moved the codebase to:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/contrib/jackrabbit-jcr-mapping

I just did a svn move from .../incubator/graffito/trunk/jcr, so the
build scripts are a bit broken at the moment, but I'll look into that
later today.

I also moved all the open JCR Mapping issues into the Jackrabbit
project in Jira. See the jcr-mapping component in the Jackrabbit
project.

Christophe is now a Jackrabbit committer, so he should have write
access also the new location in subversion. Christophe, can you do a
test commit to check that everything works fine?

As for the future development of the JCR mapping component, I would
like to welcome everyone who is interested to join the Jackrabbit
development mailing list and to continue any related discussions
there.

I know I haven't committed anything in Graffitto for the last months,
but this was mainly because I was not agreeing with its direction at
the time, and I was clearly saying that I am still interested in only
OCM. Having in mind the InfoQ is probably the biggest application
using OCM I would definitely like to preserve my commit role on the
OCM project.

bests,

./alex
--