Thanks for the quick answer. Somehow the problem solved itself after
restarting the kernel.

I might have divided by zero somewhere when fiddling with the sizes, in the
parts of the notebook that weren't visible.

https://media.giphy.com/media/F7yLXA5fJ5sLC/giphy.gif

Sorry for your time.

Cheers,

Felix