It looks like you are missing cgal judging by your error message? Looking at
your list I note that I have

cgal                      4.7                           0    floriangeigl

installed in my conda system (I remember seeing your error message at some
point too. I don't remember how I fixed it but I presume I did it by
installing this package). You may need to play with the version as I am
running boost 1.60 but hopefully it is a starting point in fixing your
issue.

Best wishes,

Philipp