Sir,

Is there any way to enforce two nodes to be present in different network
partitions rather than allowing the SBM algorithm itself to figure
partitions for every node ?

A little different question to the above would be, is it possible to allow
partitions around specific nodes only in graph tool ?

For the first one, there is an option to define the initial state in SBM
algorithm, but I think that requires to define for every node. Also after
the algorithm runs the network will eventually converge towards best
partition which may or may not respect the condition of keeping two nodes
separate.

For the second, I feel it becomes like a k-means clustering.

--
Sent from:
http://main-discussion-list-for-the-graph-tool-project.982480.n3.nabble.com/