Am 15.11.18 um 19:54 schrieb Dominguez Morán, Juan Manuel:
> Hi everyone!
>

> condensation_graph() returns (among other things) the inter-community edges
> with their respective counts yet not which were the specific edges that
> connected the communities in the original graph.
>

> Is there an out-of-the-box way of obtaining this information? Same goes for
> vertices.
No, there is no out-of-the box way of getting a list of edges/vertices for the
condensed graph.

But I don't see how this could be automatized more than just iterating over the
original graph... In other words, a condensed graph that contains the list of
all edges/vertices is not really condensed at all.

--
Tiago de Paula Peixoto <ti...@skewed.de>