Am 31.10.20 um 12:26 schrieb Snehal Shekatkar:
> I would like to push this change upstream, but you seem to have denied
> my access request so I can't create a merge request. If you think this
> is fine, could you make the change? In general, how do I fix bugs
> if/when I find them if access on git.skewed is not available?

You had requested for developer access to the graph-tool repository,
which would have given you permissions to do arbitrary modifications.
I'm the only one who has this kind of access; but this is not necessary
at all to create merge requests. The actual route is simply to clone the
repository, make the changes to your cloned version, and then do a merge
request.

--
Tiago de Paula Peixoto <ti...@skewed.de>