Glad to hear it. Thanks to Glynn for the suggested fix.

Michael
____________________
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

Phone: 480-965-6262
Fax: 480-965-7671
www: <www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton>

On Dec 31, 2007, at 9:47 AM, Daniel Victoria wrote:

Michael et al,

I'm happy to inform that I just compiled Grass from the latest svn and
the problem is gone. Map canvas works with both Polyconic American
projection and lat Long projection...

Cheers and happy new year!
Daniel