voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671

On Feb 13, 2008, at 1:45 PM, Sampson, David wrote:

Alright,

I am using the cygwin version of GRASS and much better results... The
function does not hang and it completes nicely.

I guess I was expecting to see a 3D object afterwords. I have to turn on
faces to see anything and still I only see lines.

Do I have to view this in nVIZ?

I used 30 and 300 for the height values but I still see nothing.

Does anyone have more experience using the v.extrude?

AFAIK, you need to use NVIZ to see 2.5/3D.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Barton
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [GRASS-user] V.extrude... confused

On Feb 13, 2008, at 1:20 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The green bar does not complete.

The fact that the green bar does not get completely to the right side of
the output window does not necessarily mean that the program has hung.
Is there a little 'running person' icon? If so, the process is still
going; if not, it's done.

Michael