Thanks to Apple - the libGL linking issue on Leopard has been fixed.

http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=536&group_id=21&atid=204

Their recent iPhone SDK is really a full Xcode 3.1 beta. The updated GCC/LD (4.0) fixes the linking problem.

Interestingly, they also include GCC 4.2.1, but 4.0 is still the default. I'll try it out soon to see how that works.

iPhone SDK beta is available now, projected final release (Xcode 3.1, iPhone SDK separate I hope) is June. It's HUGE - 2.1GB, over the previous Xcode 3's 1.1GB - that's a lot for the iPhone.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy