On Jul 24, 2008, at 6:42 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

Aarrgh!

I reupdated from trunk, recompiled TclTk from source, reinstalled your newest frameworks and I still get errors compiling GRASS 7 on my iMac. AFAICT, same OS and setup as my MacBook: OS X 10.5.4 up to date, same config string.

Below are the errors. They simply don't make any sense. Neither of these sections of the code have been altered in a while. But that shouldn't matter. What compiles on my MacBook *ought* to compile on my iMac.

Any suggestions as to where to start to look to sort this out?

Mysterious. I wonder, did you copy trunk from the MacBook to the iMac at one time, then updated trunk on the iMac? Maybe something got messed up there. Try a fresh checkout of trunk on the iMac?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole. Now what does that remind me of? Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin