On Jul 26, 2008, at 2:32 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

ERROR: wxversion.select() must be called before wxPython is imported. wxPython >= 2.8.1.1 is required. Detailed information in README file. I can upgrade. But is this a good idea? Have you added something that only
works in the most recent version?

Um, wxpython 2.8.1.1 now required? Any particular reason? OSX 10.5 has 2.8.0.1, and I'd prefer to stay with the system python on OSX 10.5. Of course, I use the python.org Python on OSX 10.4, so I can installl whatever wxpython I may need.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy