Hi Rainer,

Thanks a lot for your reply. The problem is indeed that the result of the calculation does not fit into the variable and your answer made me realize I had to take a closer look at what happens inside the formula. As it turns out, the problem lies in the following part of the formula:

round(C/0.0001)

The output of round() is an integer and c/0.0001 gives values that are larger then the maximum number for integer layers (which I presume is (2^31)-1). So I need to rethink the formula and the use of round.

Paulo