On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM, Sören Gebbert
<soerengebb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Nikos is absolutely right, the ideal candidate for spline interpolation in
> time for raster maps is r.series.interp. There is no other module that
> performs temporal interpolation.

r.hants does temporal interpolation, to a degree. Assuming you have
e.g the raster maps tseries.1, tseries.3, tseries.5, tseries.7,
tseries.9, you could create dummy tseries maps tseries.2, tseries.4,
tseries.6, tseries.7 with
r.mapcalc "tseries.2 = null()"
etc, then

r.hants
in=tseries.1,tseries.2,tseries.3,tseries.4,tseries.5,tseries.6,tseries.7,tseries.8,tseries.9

with the appropriate filtering options.

Markus M