On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 9:08 PM, Helena Mitasova <hmit...@ncsu.edu> wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2014, at 3:01 PM, Martin Landa wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> 2014/1/19 Helena Mitasova <hmit...@ncsu.edu>:
>>> Maybe it just waits for somebody to put it there, we would like to see it
>>> in the core as well.

r.stream.extract is already in core, the other modules are scheduled to follow.

>> it's not only question of "putting it here". The modules need some
>> review (code, parameters, manuals). I will be able to help with this
>> procedure in some days. There will be hopefully more people
>> interested. Martin
>
> If that is the case, that is a completely different issue, I thought they are
> ready.

I agree with Martin that the modules need some review. E.g. I
encountered a bug in r.stream.order where some stream segments got
order 0 (zero) which is invalid.

I am also interested in having these modules in core and want to help
with the review as soon as I find some time...

Markus M