From: grass-dev [mailto:grass-dev-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Laurent
C.
Sent: 22. september 2016 02:47
To: Sören Gebbert <soerengebb...@googlemail.com>
Cc: GRASS developers list <grass-dev@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [GRASS-dev] Working with TGIS without starting GRASS explicitly

Hello all,

I've ran into another related issue.
One of the goal of running the software outside of GRASS shell is to batch
process simulations in various Locations/mapsets.

I set the GRASS session for each case. The simulation works well for the first
case.
However when starting the second case, tgis.init() fails with the following
error:

ERROR: Unable to execute sql statement. There is no temporal database
connection defined for mapset <hull>

The mapset and location are properly set.
If this case is run first, it works well and it's the second one that fail.
Running t.connect -c between two cases does not solve the problem.
Actually, t.connect -p shows the correct connection parameters, but
tgis.init() still fails.

Regards,
Laurent

>>> Laurent