Hi Stefan,

the first throw is there in SVN, just update and recompile.
The two GUI are g.gui.iphoto2image and g.gui.iimage2target.

Finalization of the names are also open to suggestion, so far I just
concatenated the old module names in v6 and added to g.gui.

Please test and if you have a scanned aerial photo with good info about
camera and XYZ of fiducials, please throw it my side too so I can
validate/finalize the output accuracy.

Cheers,
Yann

Yann Chemin