On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 4:23 PM, Michael Barton <michael.bar...@asu.edu>
wrote:

> Doing this in Docker is another step after we work this out. One step at a
> time.
>
> The goal at the moment is to do this on and for the Mac. So we might or
> might not get the same results on Linux, but it would not be relevant to
> issues on the Mac.

My point is that if you do it in Docker other people can test it, i.e.
Docker as means to an end. For that, you need to do it on Linux rather than
Mac, but it would be still Anaconda. Once you get that working, you can
test if that works on Mac or you need to do additional changes. However, it
is possible that sharing the development through Docker does not have
enough benefits considering the possible differences between Anaconda on
Linux and on Mac.