On 04/08/17 12:04, Martin Landa wrote:
r71253 dbmi_base lib: add missing arg type
r71191 lidarlib: free structs

They are not backport yet in case they should be.

I think so, done in r71323-4. Ma

As can be seen from [1], there is confusion about v.in.ogr syntax for importing PostGIS layers. This was modified in May (r71093/r71096) to correspond to ogr syntax. The man page still has other info, however.

IIUC, in the current (trunk and release72) version, this is enough to import a layer:

v.in.ogr input="PG:host=localhost dbname=postgis user=postgres" layer=polymap \
output=polygons type=boundary,centroid

and with schema:

v.in.ogr input="PG:host=localhost dbname=postgis user=postgres" layer=schema.polymap \
output=polygons type=boundary,centroid

I'm not sure if any of the info in the "Default connection settings as datasource (PostgreSQL only)" section of the man page is still valid. If not, I suggest to erase the entire section and add an example with a schema into the "PostGIS tables" section.

Martin, any comments ?

Moritz

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2017-August/076804.html