On Aug 12, 2017 4:45 PM, "Steven Pawley" <dr.stevenpaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm getting around to completing my TODO list for the add-on
r.terrain.texture, which includes generating the additional terrain metrics
(terrain surface concavity and convexity), and calculating the nested 8,12
or 16 class terrain classification as per Iwahashi and Pike (2007).
Everything is working but the script uses r.mfilter, which I supply a
matrix filter to, stored as a text file.

> Is there a makefile command that can be used to bundle a text file with
the add on, which can then be found using set_path?

You may want to check how the color files are installed. Should work pretty
much the same.

Markus