Hi Nikos,

the columns that you use in the where condition of temporal modules are
those in the SQLite table that stores metadata about each map in the
st(r)ds: min, max, start_time, end_time. AFAIK, there's no metadata for the
mean, i.e. no column in the SQLite table containing that info. Here there
are some examples with t.rast.list [1] using where. Maybe the error message
could be improved as to specify which columns are available.

If, from the output t.rast.univar (with or without -e) you want to get
those maps where LST mean is higher than 10, then you would need a
different procedure. What I did eventually, was import the .txt file into
R, and there, make queries with sqldf package. There's for sure other much
better options that I would love to learn.

hth,
Vero

[1]
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Temporal_data_processing#Listing_maps_and_selections