I also looked at the links that Jurgen Fisher has sent a while ago so the next
step is to request SAC to buy it for GRASS. Markus, are you on SAC - if yes,
can you please make a request there? I missed the start of the last board
meeting but I put it on agenda and this is how I think board handles it
(through SAC)

Helena

Board motion: https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2015-October/008514.html
<https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2015-October/008514.html>

> On Feb 12, 2018, at 4:30 AM, Markus Neteler <nete...@osgeo.org> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 1:26 AM, Helena Mitasova <hmit...@ncsu.edu> wrote:
>> I believe OSGeo covers this for projects (but I may be mixing it up with
>> something else) - if not, GRASS has a budget from OSGeo which can be used to
>> cover it (we can give up some stickers for this). I thought we already had
>> it.
>> Let me know whether I should check with board/Michael the best way to handle
>> this.
>

> I found an older email from your side, see below.
>
> Best, Markus

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmit...@ncsu.edu
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html
<http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html>

"All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent
to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may
be disclosed to third parties.”