I created a draft of GSoC Proposal: Link To Proposal.
In the proposal is have a project idea:

Title: Tool to create Automatic Module test writer in Python

Description of the idea :

1) First, there is an option of entering the name of module

2) After that, there will some options regarding which test the user wants
to write. (for eg:assertMinMax, RasterFitsUnivar etc)

3)Then there will be options for selecting flags and maps.

4)Then the user will click "create the test" then a python file will be
provided to the user which contains the test.

SAMPLE MOCKUP:  Link to image

Can I know which mentor will be mentoring me?

Thank You
Supreet Singh
grass-dev mailing list