#774: i.rgb.his, i.his.rgb, d.his support for >8 bit
  Reporter:  hamish       |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Component:  Raster       |    Version:  svn-trunk
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  i.rgb.his, i.his.rgb, d.his
       CPU:  All          |   Platform:  All

Comment (by wenzeslaus):

 Replying to [comment:16 mlennert]:
 > Nikos, how confident are you about your version in the sandbox ? Can it
 replace the version in trunk ?

 This is a computational danger zone, I think also automatic tests are
 required. I suggest to add tests to the modules in trunk and use them to
 test the new modules (whether they are in sandbox or addons).

Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/774#comment:19>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>

grass-dev mailing list