Hi,

I'm trying to run the i.zc module in parallel on several tiles. I use this syntax

    if options['tile_width']:
        parallel = True
        width = int(options['tile_width'])
        height = int(options['tile_height'])
        overlap = int(options['overlap'])

    processes = int(options['processes'])

kwargs = {'input' : inputraster,
          'output' : temp_edge_map,
          'width' : int(options['zc_width']),
          'threshold' : float(options['zc_threshold']),
          'quiet' : True}

if parallel:
   grd = GridModule('i.zc',
                    width=width,
                    height=height,
                    overlap=overlap,
                    processes=processes,
                    split=False,
                    **kwargs)

However, this fails (understandably) with

TypeError: type object got multiple values for keyword argument 'width'

Is there a way to work around this name conflict ? Do I have to define my own class derived from GridModule to change the parameter names ?

Moritz