Am 16. Mai 2018 10:06:31 MESZ schrieb Markus Metz
<markus.metz.gisw...@gmail.com>:
>On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 12:43 AM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <hel...@web.de>
>wrote:
>>
>> Markus Neteler wrote
>> > On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Martin Landa &lt;
>>
>> > landa.martin@

>objections?
>> >
>> > Yes, fine for me. I can tag it tomorrow night.
>>
>> what are the main fixes to go from RC1 to RC2?
>
>An important fix is v.out.ogr r72694: avoid duplicate fid's which can
>cause
>incomplete exports.
>
>The recent changes to v.select in trunk are not really a bugfix, but
>considering that v.select is now about 10x faster in some cases, it
>might
>qualify for backporting to 7.4RC2. Any opinion?

I haven't had the possibility to test, yet, but the slow speed could be
considered a bug, and so if you are confident that the changes do not provoke
any unforeseen consequences, I would be happy to go for an exception to our
usual rule and say, yes please ! But IIUC RC2 has already been tagged, or ?

Moritz