Hi all,
I uploaded the new GRASS GIS addon i.sentinel.preproc yesterday [0].
The addon has been developed as part of my GSoC project.

I also made some changes to the code and the manual page of i.sentinel.mask.
I read here [1] that the addons manual pages are updated daily but
regarding i.sentinel.mask the link refers to the old version of the manual
while i.sentinel.preproc still doesn't appear.

All the files are correctly updated to the latest version in the SVN
repository.

I would like to have the links to insert them in the final report of my
GSoC project.

Thanks in advance.

Roberta

[0]