Hi everyone,

It seems that we have one workshop accepted on TGRASS, plus the general
"state of the project" presentation, plus several others where GRASS
GIS is used in different forms. Sounds like a nice programme !

I will be in Bucharest from Sunday, Aug 25 afternoon, until Saturday,
Aug 31, mid-day.

The TGRASS workshop is on August 27, 14:00 - 18:00.

I was wondering:

- Who else will be in town at the beginning of the
week ?
- Should we organise some form of small GRASS sprint on Monday and
  Tuesday ?
- Have you all booked housing already ? If not, should we try to find
  some place (e.g. appartment) which could also be a place to work
  together, or should we ask whether a room might be available at the
  FOSS4G premises ?

What do you think ?

Moritz