Dear members of the GRASS Project Steering Committee,

herewith I apply for write-access to GRASS-Addons-SVN repository.  I want to be
able to:

- directly apply various smaller or larger changes to existing scripts

- contribute to the repository some of my own scripts after having discussed
their generic usage interest in the project's public mailing lists

I have read the article "RFC 2: Legal aspects of code contributions" and I accept the
in-there described legal aspects in their entirety. My mentor is Pietro Zambelli. My OSGeo-id is
"Giulia".

Thank you,
Giulia Garegnani