On 22/06/15 11:21, Eva Stopková wrote:
Hi Vasek,

thank you for the advices.

    Great news! This means that both are now easily usable for all users
    without any special effort. Would you like to do the announcement on
    grass-user mailing list? (In case you are not subscribed, I can send
    it for you.)

Well, I would prefer to wait with announcement until I will update also
PCL versions (C++). I have done some other changes in the C versions
(e.g. in C kriging also 2D interpolation is available, in C++ not yet).
My first idea was to completely replace PCL version, so I did not modify
them. But then I realized it would be better to save both versions, so
at first I would like to make them as much identical as possible
(funcionality, layout). I intend to do this in the coming days.

Any specific reason why you want to maintain two parallel versions ? What is the advantage of the PCL version ?

Generally, I would suggest to maintain only one version...

Thanks for your work on these two very important modules !

Moritz